Crozet United Methodist Church’s Kingswood Christian Preschool offers an exceptional preschool experience in a loving Christian atmosphere. Established in 2007, Kingswood Christian Preschool provides a group experience in a nurturing setting, which aids in the development of the young child.
WHO WE ARE
Kingswood Christian Preschool admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school.
Kingswood Christian Preschool does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin, gender, disability, veteran status or age in hiring of staff or the administration of its educational programs, admissions policies, scholarship programs, and other school-administered programs.
Kingswood Christian Preschool reserves the right to alter our policies and procedures regarding admission policies, scholarship programs, and other school related programs at any time to meet the needs of students and families and preserve the mission of the school.
At Kingswood Christian Preschool we offer four different programs that inspire children to explore the world around them with hands-on activities that engage and excite. Come check out our virtual tour and see what it’s all about!
2- Day Program (T/Th)
Children must be 2 1/2 – 3 years old. This program is designed to acclimate children to preschool.
3-Day Program (M/W/F)
Children must be 3 years old. This program is designed to foster interactions with their peers.
4-Day Program (M-Th)
Children must be 4 years old. This program is designed to support the foundation needed for Kindergarten.
5-Day Program (M-F)
Children must be 4 years old. This program is a Pre-K classroom designed to support the foundation needed for Kindergarten.
- Enrollment opens for current KCP families on January 20, 2020
- Enrollment opens for the Crozet UMC congregation and legacy KCP families on January 27, 2020
- Enrollment opens to the general public on February 3, 2020
- For more information, contact the Kingswood Preschool office at 434.823.1258 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration fees are required upon submission of the Registration Form:
- If enrolling between January 20 – February 28, 2020 = $80 Registration Fee
- Enrollment after March 1, 2020 = $100 Registration Fee
- If a Crozet UMC church member = $80 Registration Fee
Please make checks payable to Kingswood Christian Preschool. If your child is accepted into the preschool, this fee is nonrefundable. You will receive a confirmation email indicating into which program your child has been enrolled.
Note: September’s tuition payment is due July 15, 2020
- Two (Tues/Thurs) Day Program = $230 / month
- – Eligible for students 2 ½ to 3 years of age.
- Three (M/W/F) Day Program = $285 / month
- – Eligible for students 3 years of age.
- Four (Mon – Thurs) Day Program = $330 / month
- – Eligible for students 4 to 5 years of age.
- Five (Mon – Fri) Day Program = $365 / month
- – Eligible for students 4 to 5 years of age.
If September tuition is not received by July 15, 2020, it will be assumed that your child will not attend Kingswood, and the opening will be given to another child. September’s tuition payment is not refundable after August 1, 2020. Thereafter, monthly tuition payments are due the 1st day of each month. You will receive the tuition invoice via email on the 15th of the prior month. (e.g. You will receive October’s tuition invoice on September 15, and payment is due October 1st).
One month’s written notice is required to withdraw a child from preschool in order to avoid forfeiting the following month’s tuition payment. Payments may be made electronically or mailed to:
Kingswood Christian Preschool at Crozet UMC
P.O. Box 70
Crozet, VA 22932
The following forms are required before the first day of preschool:
- 2020-2021 Kingswood Christian Preschool Student Information Form
- Copy of immunization records or Commonwealth of VA School Entrance Health Form
- Photocopy of child’s birth certificate
- 2020-2021 Kingswood Christian Preschool Emergency Contact/Medical Release Form (to be sent in August 2020)
If your child is not accepted into the preschool due to lack of available class openings, your child will be placed on a wait list. Your registration payment will be held until the start of the preschool year, September 5, 2020. At this time, a refund will be
issued if no class opening has become available.
Enrollment priorities are based on date of receipt of the Registration Form with required payment and class availability.
|Staff Pre-Planning Week||8/31-9/4|
|Open House for Students||9/3 & 9/4|
|1st Day(s) of Preschool||9/8 & 9/9|
|Parent Orientation||9/8 & 9/9|
|Back to School Night for Parents||9/8 @ 6:30 pm|
|Fall Pictures||9/23 & 9/24|
|Creative Works Farm Corn Maze Field Trip||10/8 & 10/9|
|Fall Party / Hat Day||10/28 & 10/29|
|Teacher Workday – No school for students||10/30|
|Professional Development Day – No school for students||11/2|
|Election Day – No school||11/3|
|Thanksgiving Feast||11/23 & 11/24|
|Thanksgiving Break||11/25 – 11/27|
|Christmas Parties||12/17 & 12/18|
|Christmas Break||12/21 – 1/1|
|Parent/Teacher Conferences – No school for students||1/14 & 1/15|
|Martin Luther King Holiday – No school||1/18|
|Valentine’s Day Parties||2/11 & 2/12|
|President’s Day – No school||2/15|
|Teacher Work Day – No school for students||3/4|
|Easter Party||3/31 & 4/1|
|Good Friday – No school for students||4/2|
|Spring Break||4/5 – 4/9|
|Spring Pictures||4/13 & 4/14|
|Moving Up Chapel Ceremony (4 & 5 Day Students)||5/25|
|Last Day(s) of School||5/27 & 5/28|
|Staff Post Planning Week||6/1 – 6/4|