GROUPS AND STUDIES AT CROZET UMC
Life is not meant to be lived alone. Our groups are about spiritual growth and discipleship with people. Our groups and studies are a great way to connect. Come check it out. It’s easy and it’s online!
• Women of Faith: Sundays at 8:30 am on Zoom, Crozet UMC women meet for study. Women of Faith values a discussion-based and contemplative approach to learning. No matter who you are, you are welcome, no matter if you are new to Christianity or been a Christian for years.
• Monday Through the Bible: Mondays at 10:00 am on Google Meet men and women gather in a continuing study of the Old and New Testament. All are welcome as we study the scriptures and build our faith.
• Youth Study: Tuesdays at 6:00 pm on Zoom, the Middle School and High youth meet for study and friendship.
• Coffee and Scripture: Thursdays, at 7:00 am Crozet UMC men meet to learn how we can live out the truths of Scripture in our daily lives.
• Pastor’s Bible Study: Thursdays at 6 pm, join Pastor Sarah in a continuing study of the scriptures, from Genesis to Revelations. We’re on Facebook. Just go https://www.facebook.com/CrozetUnitedMethodistChurch/.
• D3: Dudes, Drinks, and Discipleship: Each week, the men of D3 study the scriptures through an online study.
For more information about any of our groups or studies, drop us a note. No matter where you are in life, we have a group that will enable you to connect to God and others and grow as a fully devoted follower of Christ.