Crozet UMC is a church committed to the power of prayer. To ask for prayer for you or another, go to our Prayer sign up below.
GROUPS AND STUDIES AT CROZET UMC
Life is not meant to be lived alone. Our groups are about spiritual growth and discipleship with people. Our groups and studies are a great way to connect. Come check it out. It’s easy and it’s online!
• Women of Faith: Sundays at 8:30 am on Zoom, Crozet UMC women meet for study. Women of Faith values a discussion-based and contemplative approach to learning. No matter who you are, you are welcome, no matter if you are new to Christianity or been a Christian for years.
• Monday Through the Bible: Mondays at 10:00 am on Google Meet men and women gather in a continuing study of the Old and New Testament. All are welcome as we study the scriptures and build our faith.
• Youth Study: Tuesdays at 6:00 pm on Zoom, the Middle School and High youth meet for study and friendship.
• Coffee and Scripture: Thursdays, at 7:00 am Crozet UMC men meet to learn how we can live out the truths of Scripture in our daily lives.
• Pastor’s Bible Study: Thursdays at 6 pm, join Pastor Sarah in a continuing study of the scriptures, from Genesis to Revelations. We’re on Facebook. Just go https://www.facebook.com/CrozetUnitedMethodistChurch/.
• D3: Dudes, Drinks, and Discipleship: Each week, the men of D3 study the scriptures through an online study.
For more information about any of our groups or studies, drop us a note. No matter where you are in life, we have a group that will enable you to connect to God and others and grow as a fully devoted follower of Christ.