Prison Ministry Hygiene Bag Collection
This year the UMW are conducting their annual drive for hygiene items Hygiene. They can be brought to the UMW quarterly meeting November 14 or dropped off at the church office Tuesday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. Here’s a list of the items needed:
NO EXCEPTIONS / SUBSTITUTIONS ACCEPTED.
Hygiene Items (place in a gallon zip lock bag)
1. One individually wrapped toothbrush (must be in original container)
2. One tube of toothpaste 6 oz. (must be in original container)
3. One deodorant stick 2.6 oz. no spray or roll-on (as close to 2.6 oz. as possible but NO LARGER)
4. One bottle of shampoo 15 oz. (as close to 15 oz. as possible but NO LARGER)
5. One bottle of lotion 15 oz. (as close to 15 oz. as possible but NO LARGER)
Also accepting Greeting cards and Stationary items.
1. Christmas and Hanukkah cards and greeting cards for all occasions. Avoid cards that contain aluminum foil on the card or envelope flap.
2. Stationary items – writing paper of any size and envelopes either 3 5/8 x 6 1/2 or 4 1/8 x 9 1/2
3. Forever stamps
4. Unsharpened wooden pencils
Anyone wishing to donate the hygiene bags or any of the card / stationary items please get them to Bonnie Gibbs no later than the Quarterly Meeting on Nov. 14.
You may drop them off at Bonnie’s house (434-823-1195) at 5696 Myrtle St., Crozet, OR put them in one of the UMW boxes in the fellowship hall next to the door going upstairs OR bring them to a UMW meeting. We must have all donated items by Nov. 14 so we can get them where they are needed in time for Christmas.